Thank You Crew

Dear Crew and Pacer,

Thank you!

Thank you for putting up with all my emails and instructions over the last month.

Thank you for leaving family behind to be with me.

Thank you for flying all the way to California.

Thank you for the drive to Soda Springs.

Thank you for all the pre-race preparations.

Thank you for handling the stress of the logistics.

Thank you for accepting the responsibility of taking care of me.

Thank you for driving all those miles before, during, and after race day.

Thank you for finding your way to the aid stations.

Thank you for preparing all my supplies and hauling them to the aid stations.

Thank you for waiting patiently for me at the aid-stations only to have me fly by and not even give you a thank you.

Thank you for improvising when necessary.

Thank you for putting up with my tantrums.

Thank you for encouraging me when my systems failed.

Thank you for your team effort.

Thank you for your company and comfort.

Thank you for your lack of sleep, hunger, discomfort and exhaustion.

Thank you for getting me to the finish line on time and safely.

Thank you for sharing this special day with me.

I love you all. I wanted each of you there for a very special reason.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment